Storable is looking for an Information Security (IS) Manager. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity and IT risk management program. Successful candidates will provide the vision and leadership necessary to manage the risk to the organization and will ensure business alignment, effective governance, system and product availability, integrity and confidentiality. You will lead compliance and audits (PCI & SOC currently), manage customer & vendor relationships, and work with Engineering leadership to ensure that security is maintained and improved in our products and environments. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer.
- Develop, implement and monitor a security strategy, security awareness programs, security architecture and response programs across the enterprise
- Work with the leadership team to ensure that security is included in all aspects of day to day activities, achieving security while maintaining high velocity
- Own the entire IT audit process for SOC & PCI reports across the enterprise
- Handle customer audit documentation requests as well as questions around audit and security procedures
- Manage security and compliance training across the enterprise including regular travel to each of the enterprise site locations (Raleigh, Austin, Kansas City, etc)
- Monitor and respond to all security events (Alert Logic, Incapsula, etc)
- Manage regular security checks, network scans, third party white box and black box penetration exercises
- Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, network, etc)
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee training and dissemination of security policies and practices
- Evaluate new cybersecurity threat and IT trends and develop effective security controls
- Evaluate potential security breaches, coordinate response, and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments for the enterprise technology
- Bachelor’s degree with degree preferred in Computer Science or Information Technology Systems Security or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of information security experience, 5+ years of leadership experience
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, or comparable certification
- Hands-on experience in driving/leading technical efforts
- Experience in establishing cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, with demonstrated ability to work with a diverse leadership team
- Demonstrated critical analysis skills to provide continuous improvement of technology, process, and productivity
- Experience with security in AWS environments
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short and long term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, company-provided life insurance, and more.
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Unlimited snacks, Our break areas stocked to the brim with cereal, snacks, La Croix, soda, Red Bull, coffee, and more to keep you going throughout the day.
- We're dog friendly! Bring your pooch to work at any of our offices.
- Enjoy weekly catered lunches and chef-made meals at the office.
- Take a break and play foosball, Nintendo 64, ping pong, shuffleboard, pinball, or darts in our spacious cafeterias and break rooms.
- Get active in the community by joining one of our many quarterly offsite volunteer and community service events.
- Fun company events, including Halloween costume contests, ugly sweater competitions, baseball game outings, ice cream socials, food trucks, and more.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.