Every line of code and architectural input you contribute will help companies, especially small businesses, not just bring in more revenue, but truly help them continue to flourish in an increasingly competitive market. You are the piece of the puzzle for our customers as they look to navigate the many moving parts of what can be a confusing and ever evolving technology landscape.
Why should you consider us?
As the leading provider of technology solutions in the self-storage space, we are creating innovative experiences in an industry that has been largely ignored by the rest of the tech world. With insight into best practices yet out-of-the-box thinking, you will seamlessly and strategically develop new features that help elevate our product offerings that service millions of visitors.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast-paced team that encourages strong collaboration, creativity, autonomy, and professional growth and advancement.
What you'll do everyday:
- Ability to code in different languages and project architectures on a regular basis
- Architect, design, and build out new features
- Develop primarily on front end, but willingness to jump into the backend when required
- Focus on continuous improvement and can describe the approaches you have taken
- Optimizes performance of data retrieval and storage operations to ensure maximum uptime and responsiveness
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related degree program or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Some development experience using NodeJS and Apollo/GraphQL
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Experience with MongoDB
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble — you get things done
- Ability to dive in with our most tenured/senior developers on day one
- Willingness to mentor and cross-train junior developers
- 1-2 years with professional ReactJS experience
- Experience with Redux (preferred) or other state management libraries
- Familiarity with AWS
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short and long term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, company-provided life insurance, and more.
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Unlimited snacks, Our break areas stocked to the brim with cereal, snacks, La Croix, soda, Red Bull, coffee, and more to keep you going throughout the day.
- We're dog friendly! Bring your pooch to work at any of our offices.
- Enjoy weekly catered lunches and chef-made meals at the office.
- Take a break and play foosball, Nintendo 64, ping pong, shuffleboard, pinball, or darts in our spacious cafeterias and break rooms.
- Get active in the community by joining one of our many quarterly offsite volunteer and community service events.
- Fun company events, including Halloween costume contests, ugly sweater competitions, baseball game outings, ice cream socials, food trucks, and more.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.